The Mongoose is a Shotgun exclusively for Tank. It has a fully automatic trigger, and is one of many automatic shotguns available in-game. The Mongoose is a starter weapon for the Tank class.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Due to it's magazine reload vs single shot reload you aren't going to able to fire when reloading the Mongoose unlike most other shotguns, so it's best to reload when you're in cover.
- Running the Provoked perk with the Mongoose can increase your overall effective range, as well as allow you to 1 shot a Vanguard with Modified DNA.
- The Effectiveness perk can be used to make it so you more consistently land direct hits with the Mongoose, as well as reduce your downtime by increasing reload speed.
- Running the Raging bull perk allows you to be more aggressive with this weapon, charging in mid range fights because of it's 40% damage reduction.
Weapon Skins[edit | edit source]
Early access[edit | edit source]
- Volunteer Mongoose
First Blood[edit | edit source]
- Sunrise Mongoose
- Tiger Mongoose
- Diamond ore Mongoose
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of the first two automatic shotguns.
- This is the first shotgun that's given to a class not originally designed for using them.
- Based on Saiga 12k
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.